Premium Hotel Quarantine Package Kuala Lumpur
Skip the Queue!
Just show your proof of booking and payment to the secretariat upon arrival at International Entry Point.
Pre-book your quarantine package at desired accommodation and make yourself comfortable during the 14 or 21 days!
Check Quarantine Package Availability & Rates
Please fill up and submit your enquiry.
Ensure your contact info are correct to avoid delays in arrangement.
* We strongly recommend all the travellers to pre-book their Premium Package in advance (at least 1 week) due to the high demand of the hotels
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Staying at hotels and accommodation establishments
What precautions should everyone take in a hotel or other accommodation establishment?
Everyone should follow basic precautions:
- Wash all parts of your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds with soap and water), including after exchanging objects such as money or credit cards. Look for hand sanitizer stations and use them before going into dining halls, restaurants or bars.• Wash all parts of your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds with soap and water), including after exchanging objects such as money or credit cards. Look for hand sanitizer stations and use them before going into dining halls, restaurants or bars.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue in a closed bin.
- Maintain at least a 1 metre distance from staff and other guests. This includes avoiding hugging, kissing, or shaking hands. If you can’t guarantee the distance, wear a mask. Be sure to check local and national guidelines on the use of masks.
What should travelers do if they get sick while at an accommodation facility?
If a guest develops symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, dry cough or tiredness, they should notify the facility manager and seek medical advice by contacting local health authorities.
The guest should isolate from others, including fellow travelers. If the guest cannot be isolated or staff need to enter the room, the ill person should put on a medical mask, and people nearby should also wear a mask. If the medical mask cannot be tolerated by the ill person, then he or she should cough or sneeze into a bent elbow or use tissues to cover the mouth, and discard the tissue immediately into a closed waste bag.
Can you get the virus from people who were in the room previous to you?
Hotels and other accommodations should have procedures for cleaning, disinfecting and ventilating the room properly between every guest’s stay. These processes allow the accommodations to be used immediately afterward. If these procedures are followed, there is no need to leave the room empty between guests.
Cited: World Health Organisation
We have got some Useful Links that you might be interested!
- Malaysia Immigration/JabatanImigresen Malaysia: https://www.imi.gov.my
- My Travel Pass: https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main
- Appointment System/SistemTemujanji Online (STO): http://sto.imi.gov.my
- Query System/SistemPertanyaan Online (SPO): http://eapp.imi.gov.my/spo
- FAQs Immigration Counter Services And Transactions Post Movement Control Order (MCO): https://www.imi.gov.my/portal2017/index.php/en/resources-and-archives/announcement/1742-faqs-immigration-counter-services-and-transactions-post-movement-control-order-mco.html
- NADMA Malaysia http://www.nadma.gov.my/en/
- Ministry of Health Malaysia https://www.moh.gov.my/
- MySejahtera https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/intro/
- Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN) https://www.mkn.gov.my/
The content and pictures in this article are extracted from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact us to remove.
This Site may contains links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.